Experience the Best in Sound With the Z1 Plus
The Rhein Z1 Plus is the ultimate solution for music enthusiasts. It offers seamless connectivity to your digital music library and allows you to enjoy it at any time.
- Enjoy a seamless experience with the ability to install and run various applications.
- Take control of your music server with ease using the mobile app, VitOS Manager.
- Highly accurate TCXO Clock minimizes network latency and jitter for seamless audio playback.
- EMI noise-filtering technology effectively eliminates electrical noise.
- High-performance NVMe SSD ensures efficient system and music data usage.
- Powerful 4-core CPU enables seamless Roon Core DSP transcoding from PCM to DSD256
- Support up to DSD512 and PCM 768KHz for USB Audio output.
- Advanced high-frequency filters improve the USB Audio output signal by reducing noise levels.
- External 25MHz Word Clock input allows for seamless clock upgrades with the Genesis GX word clock.
Available Color: Black / Silver
CPU: Intel Quad-core CPU J6413
RAM: 16GB / 32GB
Storage: NVMe SSD, 250GB / 4TB
Ethernet: 1GbE x 2 (one for network connectivity and one for an audio player)
USB Audio Port: USB Audio Port x 1
Expansion USB Port: USB 3.1 x 2 / USB 2.0 x 1
Type-C Port: USB Type-C x 1
External Clock Input Port: 25MHz x 1
Chassis Material: 6061 Aluminum alloy chassis
Input Power: External power 12V / 3A (5.5mm x 2.5mm connector)
Temperature: Operating: 32 ~ 86 °F (0 ~ 35 °C)
Storage: -4 ~ 158 °F (-20 ~ 70 °C)
Humidity: Operating: 10% ~ 90% RH (non-condensing)
Storage: 5% ~ 95% RH (non-condensing)
Dimension: 7.87(W) inch x 2.56(H) inch x 7.87(D) inch
200(W) mm x 65(H) mm x 200(D) mm
Weight: 7.94lbs / 3.6kg
Certificate: CE, CCC, FCC