Linear/switching hybrid design to get the advantages from both techniques - low ripple and noise as well as fast transient response and high efficiency.
Sweet Spot Tuning (SST)
Possibility to fine tune the output voltage for the best sound. The voltage level can be safely adjusted on the fly to allow easy comparison testing.
Distinct user levels
Using pre-configured settings from the list of supported devices or setting custom parameters manually. Wide continuous output voltage range of 5-30V with up to 6A of current delivered to the load. HYPSOS is as universal a device as it gets.
4T Sensing Design (4TSD)
Ensuring the exact voltage level precisely at the point of the powered device DC input terminal - special cable design and feedback to ensure flat voltage at every moment. This technique eliminates the harmful effects of the cable's resistance effectively improving transient response.
Extremely safe to use
Automatic Transformer Voltage Adjust(ATVA), Electronic Output Voltage Polarity Switch and over voltage, current limit and short protection. Settings lock to prevent accidental change of the parameters.
Detailed and revealing yet unfatiguing sound
Makes your current audio setup perform to its potential. Tweak the sound modifying the voltage level on the fly and use the preferred combination of the 4-Terminal Sensing and Spread Spectrum Mode settings.
Compatibility with Apple TV remote,Trigger in/out connector; possibility to automate power-up of the devices with standby mode even without dedicated trigger connection.
Power input :110-240Vac/50-60Hz (EU/US Version)
- IEC C14 power inlet, a fuse holder with power on/off switch plus two-stage EMI filter for low impedance load with better noise attenuation in low frequency applications
Mains cable ： UK
- DC OUT cable ： 4pin Ferrum Power Link DC power cord for OOR headphone amp, length in 50cm
Output Voltage Range： 5-30 [V]
Max Continuous Output Current (for V_out below 10V) : 6 [A]
Max Continuous Output Current (for V_out higher than 10V) :l_out= 60[W] / DCout[V]
Max Continuous Output Power (for V_out below 10V) : P_out = V_out[V] * 6[A]
Max Continuous Output Power (for V_out higher than 10V) : 60W
Dimensions (without knob, feet and connectors) (W x D x H , mm / inches) : 217.5 x 206.5 x 50.0 / 8.6 x 8.1 x 2.0
Net weight (kg / lb) : ~ 2,8 / ~ 6.2
Primary winding fuse : IEC 5x20mm fuse, 3.15AT, 250V
Secondary winding fuse : Littelfuse 154004T, 4A
Power consumption (idle) : TBD
ORR Fully Balanced Preamp / Headphone amplifier
OOR will redefine the category of headphone amplifiers. OOR will drive any headphones effortlessly to the max of their potential, while preserving the essence of the music it amplifies. Ultra low distortion, zero fatigue, huge dynamics and unrivaled detail result in ultimate enjoyment. OOR actually makes something that is very difficult to accomplish, seem like the most natural thing on earth.
- Gain (dB): balanced -4 dB, + 6dB, +16 dB / single ended -10 dB, 0 dB, 10 dB
- Operation: Fully balanced, proprietary discrete power amp technology
- Inputs: XLR, RCA, 2.5 mm DC connector centre positive, proprietary 4-pin DC connector
- Outputs: Balanced 4-pin XLR, 6.35 mm jack
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 100 kHz 0.1 dB
- Output Power Single Ended: 400 mW into 300 Ω, 2 W into 60 Ω
- Output Power Balanced: 1.600 mW into 300 Ω, 8 W into 60 Ω
- THD + Noise: TBA
- Input Impedance: 94 kΩ
- Output Impedance Single Ended: 22 Ω on pre-amp
- Output Impedance Balanced: 44 Ω on pre-amp
- Output headphones Impedance: < 0.3 Ω
- Power Consumption: Idle <15 W
- Power Adapter: 100/240 V AC to 22-30 V DC
- Dimension (W x D x H) (In/cm): 8.6 x 8.1 x 2.0 inch / 21.7 x 20.6 x 5 cm
- Weight (kg/lbs): 1.8 kg / 3.97 LBS